The purpose of our Graduate Course is to educate morphologists, considering their scientific and social responsibilities and capacity to influence the general community. Our focus is centered on the construction of technical-scientific models and references by training capacities and competences both based on a conceptual foundation, aiming the application of basic science to professional areas and valuing ethics, creativity, and critical spirit by mastering the scientific methodology and developing original ideas and their application.
- Functional Anatomy of Central, Peripheral and Visceral Nervous System
- Morphofunctional Anatomy of Organic Systems
- Anatomical Basis applied to Animal Clinic and Surgery
- Structure and Function of cellular adhesion and communication and their relationship with the tissue matrix.
- Morphofisiology and Morphogenesis of the Immune System and Stem cells
- Morphology of Transient Organs and Glandular Tissues
- Placenta and Placentation
- Applied anatomy biotechnology (in the analysis process)